This document explains clearly which of your personal data are collected by our website and how these personal data are used.
What information is collected?
We do not collect your personal data through our website unless you voluntary provided: your name, email address, other contact details and possibly financial information, including credit card information.
We obtain most personal information through the registration process and updates to membership details. The personal information that you provide as part of your personal profile includes your age, gender, nationality, interests, marital status, and location.
You may also provide information to us when you decide to order : Astro-compatibility, cards reading, mentor or matchmaker service, flowers order, etc. If you decide to order such services you will need to provide : full address, credit card details.
You enter your confidential credit card details within a secure managed entirely by our payment processor… Love Spark doesn’t have access to this entirely secure area under any circumstances.
We also collect information about you that is not personal information. When you visit Love Spark site our web server may also automatically collect your IP address. Furthermore, our website may automatically collect certain generic information which does not identify your personality, such as your web browser, or we may collect data relating to your activity on our website via tracking technologies such as cookies,
How is this information used?
All the personal data and other information which you have entered are solely used in order to provide you with products and service you have requested (including to post your member profile on Love Spark site and transmit your messages to other members, as well as all the personal readings products, or other services which you can order ).
In most cases where we ask you to provide information about yourself, if you do not provide us with that information, we will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
In addition to the primary purpose outlined above, we may also use the information we collect:
- Your email address may be used to provide you with news and information about our products and services and opportunities that we believe you may be interested in;
- to communicate with you (including transmitting messages from other members);
- You agree that personal information that you provide us through registration is non-confidential. You agree that we will be entitled to use such personal information for any purpose
- You agree that we will be entitled to track your activity, including by making a record of the member profiles that you view, and display such usage information to other members. We only disclose personal information that you provide and/or we obtain as part of your Love Spark member profile.
In which cases will this information be disclosed?
Mediaweb may disclose personal information to other companies, inside or outside your country or residence (in which case, your personal information will be collected, used, disclosed, managed and stored in accordance with this policy). We may also provide your information to third parties:
- engaged by us to perform functions on our behalf, such as processing credit card information, to fulfil an order, support our information technology or help compile and manage the data.;
- when transferring any data internationally we make sure that we comply with applicable laws and regulations and take steps to make sure that the recipients of your information maintain higher level of data protection.
- Love Spark reserves the right to disclose your personal data if she decides that it is necessary if you have breached the Love Spark terms and conditions, or
- to take measures regarding potential illegal activities and we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to the Police, any relevant authority or enforcement as part of any investigation into you or your activity, for example, if we have reason to suspect of threat to personal security of any individual, Internet Service Provider or network administrator);
- and/in the event of summons to appear in the court, an official court order or any legal process in order to establish our rights, or to defend ourselves against claims permitted by the applicable laws and regulations..
How I can update or delete my personal information
Members of Love Spark Site can access their membership information via the website (through the my My Profile page) at any time. In order to find out which personal information is collected or if you would like to seek access to personal information we hold about you, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose, manager or store your personal information, please contact us on the details below:
If you make an access request, we will ask you additional information in order to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
Where personal information is no longer required by us, it will be destroyed or de-identified.
Use of your testimonials
From time to time we may post clients testimonials on our web site. We either use client information that does not allow the identification of our customers or, if such testimonials allow the identification of our customers, will obtain your prior consent by e-mail to allow Love Spark site to use the following information for promotional purposes or for testimonials: First name, surname initial, town/city, country of residence, all or parts of the correspondence e-mails between you and Love Spark site.
In the event Love Spark goes through a business transition, such as a merger, by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred. You will be notified of any such change in ownership or control of your personal data via the email address you have provided via the web site.